Last year's wildfires were some of the most expensive in American history.
Most of the $12bn in damages relate to the Paradise fire, which killed 85 and destroyed nearly 19,000 buildings. Insurance claims have topped $12bn for the November wildfires in California, making them the most expensive in state history.
The Heat & Fire Expo must become an international, industry defining hub for collaboration, innovation and expansion in order to help mitigate losses from or prevent occurence of damages caused by drought, heat and wildfires.
Across 2 days, thousands of leading industry experts, business owners and government service agencies will flock to the Miami Convention Center in Florida. With visitors sourced from across the world & exhibitors representative of the best products, ideas, and solutions to offer, our visitors are ready to invest in the cutting edge of disaster management.
As an exhibitor, your company or agency will gain exposure in front of a mass of flood-related buyers, all looking for their next big investment. There couldn’t be a better opportunity to promote the products or services that you offer. Better yet, you can close a deal right on the spot, be sure to generate new and repeat business, and build exceptionally profitable relationships.
As one of the few global shows focusing on such a wide range of sectors within the industry, if you have any professional involvement within fire detection, mitigation, prevention, damage control, management, insurance and disaster relief, you simply cannot afford to miss out!
To talk to us in person or on the phone about exhibiting please contact Jacob Miller on +1 914 217 1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors enjoy access to benefits including:
- Listing on the website, including your very own microsite with a 500 word company profile, logo, product image, website URL, social media handles, contact details or even a video.
- Listing in both the digital & printed showguides, which are circulated to our database as well as those of our partners.
- Personalized exhibitor promotion banners
- Social media support, including welcome tweet and consistent interaction with your channels
- Pre-written promotional show copy to invite potential prospects and current clients
- Personalised VIP digital invite
- Relevant blogs published on our website, through our social channels and in our digital newsletter
- Press area for promotion of competitions, show offers and press releases
- Collaborative opportunities for joint ventures at the show